Saturday, September 19, 2009

Advertiser's Play on Our Fears by Asking "Is Tiffany Taylor or Guy Gets Girl a Scam?"

Please. Do not believe scam reports.
Anyone who has seen my previous post saw that I was working on reviewing another dating guide entitled "Without Embarrassment". I had no intention of revisiting the Tiffany Taylor and Guy Gets Girl avenue because I have touched on it so much in my previous posts. I have given my honest opinions and accounts as to how the system works and why Tiffany Taylor is not just another pretty blonde.

However, I have had a friend come up to me and ask me this simple question: "Hey, D. Is Tiffany Taylor or Guy Gets Girl a scam? Because I do a google search on Tiffany Taylor or Guy Gets Girl and all I get is these scam reports! I you sure this dating system works?"

I was not upset at the comment as a healthy amount of skepticism is very important as you read these women attracting techniques and systems. I there for took it upon myself to review a google search and of course I used the same search criteria he did.

People Pray on our Social Anxiety and Women Fears
I found so many sites that claim to be "third party" review sites on systems that claim to attract women and other review sites that proclaim in bold flashing letters when you enter:
"DO NOT PURCHASE TIFFANY TAYLOR'S GUY GETS GIRL UNTIL YOU READ
THIS!!!!!"

Once I gave several of these sites a review, I knew right off the bat that they where not genuine review sites created to give you valid information. These sites are known as "pre-sale sites". Their job is to gain as much traffic as possible to pre-sell you their merchandise. There was one site I went to that even had a type of checkout counter to buy the books.

There was no in-depth review. No first hand discussion of both pros and cons of the dating system (and believe me there are always cons as there are pros). It was simply a regurgitation of the information you would find on the dating or women attracting system's home page.

The Ugly Truth
Here is the ugly truth. If you where or are a slow starter the way I was and are looking for help, then you are an easy target. I know the feelings I had when I was deciding to change my life. I wanted to find the right dating system and I wanted to start attracting women now. I was anxious and I was nervous. I wanted to get something immediately but I also did not want to get ripped off (and YES there are rip offs out there). So we begin to look for third party reviews that can put an ease to our worries. This in turn creates a very lucrative market for online marketers.

They pray on our fears of being scammed without giving us good information. We feel safe trusting them because we think that have already tried the dating systems and have attracted women with it. When you see the question "Is ABC DATING SYSTEM A SCAM?" Don't bother with it, just leave. I promise you will not find one site with that heading that says the negatives of any system. For that matter, you probably will find few that can even give you substantive answers to the positives.

The Conclusion
When you want ti make a purchase, be it of 4000 dollars, 400 dollars or 40 dollars, always stay skeptical. Skepticism is what keeps people honest and pushes those who are not out of the way. As I have told you before, you do not have to take my word on any of the dating systems I have reviewed. I explain them to you and then let you make your own decision regarding them. If you don't like what I have to say move on. THe point is though that you stay a critical thinker before making a purchase. However, do not fall for a website that looks like it was created through a professional web development team and has a checkout counter to buy products. Its not an honest site.

I hope you find the right dating system that teaches you how to attract the women you know you deserve, be it Guy Gets Girl or any other site. Good luck to you all and I wish you all success with the ladies!

D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.