Sunday, August 30, 2009

Attracting Women Using Dating Guides

For those of you have followed my review posts over the last year, you will notice that I was very selective of which programs I said you should use.

As of today, there are only three (3) seduction or dating guide techniques that I have recommended for attracting the sexiest women out there:

I am currently reviewing a fourth dating system that shows as much promise in upping your game for attracting women (Without Embarrassment) as Guy Gets Girl. I will give you a full review when I am done so you can make the decision to try it on your own.

It has been asked of me several times, why I do these reviews and why I advocate these dating guides that supposedly assist in a man becoming more attractive to women and in turn increase their dating and sex lives.
The answer, as I have always stated, is that I was once a shy, introverted beta male who would jump at the chance for a date. I had to go through so many ups and downs during the dating game and in attracting women that finally I decided to get help. It all started when a friend of mine began watching the Double your Dating videos. I saw his confidence and his ability to attract women increase so I, being the independent person that I was, set out to find a more information.

The problem was that there was TO MUCH information. I had to go through several before finding my first good seduction guide program, Guy Gets Girl by Tiffany Taylor. This system, to date, has been the best dating system yet. It assisted in changing not only my dating and my ability to attract women, but also my own preception of myself.

I then realized that there where other men out there who where initially like me. They where looking for a way to increase their dating and sex life but did not know how or where to start. I therefore felt compelled to create this site.

The issue then came up as to how I could help?
I realized, that if I had seen a site like this sooner, perhaps I would have not wasted all the additional time and money, using attracting and dating systems that frankly either did not work or where not worth the money.

One thing I learned quickly was the need for a money back guarantee. If there is no guarantee then its not worth using. A person with confidence behind their dating and attraction guide will put their own money where their mouth is.

The other issue was the time frame. If the money back guarantee was for less than or only 30-days, it is not worth it. There is no way a person can test the dating and seduction techniques in a system within only 30-days. Each of the dating  sites and systems give us this option.

This site is dedicated to those dating gurus who take your money and run without giving you any valid information. Attracting women is a big market for scam artists. I have been on the receiving end of a few when I first began. But follow my blog and use my information to make informed decisions about which women seducing attracting and dating systems you want to use.

Some of the systems also come with additional sites for free. That is just a bonus and sometimes they do not last. Be happy with the system you get read the system quickly and begin implementing the techniques at once. Remember each attraction system I have listed have a 60-day money back guarantee. If you do not like it get your money back. I have done so with a few already.

Get the confidence you've always wanted and the women you've always wanted. Get informed about what it takes to attract beautiful women and at the same time build your own self esteem.

Do what I did. Make a commitment to yourself right now that you are going to become the man who attracts beautiful and amazing women today. Start at this very instance without giving it a second thought and I promise you, your life will begin to change immediately. 

You do not have to just follow my advice about which women attracting guides you should use, but at least when its coming from me you know that it works.

Good luck to you all.

D


1 comment:

Damien said...

Hello,

Thanks for the comment. Please feel free to link to my blog, send me a link or button and I'll add you to my blog for my readers as well.

Keep up the good work.

D