Sunday, August 9, 2009

SocialGames Online

DATING GUIDES THAT WORK
There is a specific reason why I reviewed several dating guides and dating guide websites to bring my readers the two I thought worked best. The reason was because there are so many rip off dating guide systems and sites that I believed the average guy needed a direction toward the one's that lived up to their hype. I therefore began several systems (I never touched the ones that do not have the money back guarantee and neither should you) and I choose the ones that where the best.

It has been a very long time since I initially posted my feelings on Tiffany Taylor's Guy Gets Girl dating guide site and John Alexander's Alpha Male seduction techniques. I know feel that after reviewing a site like Social Games.com that I briefly return to what dating guide systems and seduction systems work the best.

SOCIAL GAMES (and the games they play)
This is not a post discussing how bad social games is. In fact it is the exact opposite. Social Games is a very decent dating guide and seduction system. The system reviews male body language, conversation techniques and social dynamics needed for any man to learn what it takes to attract and date beautiful women. Frankly, if I did not have the Tiffany Taylor or John Alexander dating guide system or seduction systems, I would probably tell my readers that this is a system that they MUST have.

However, this is not the case.

THE EXPLANATION
Social Games is has what it takes for me to give it my stamp of approval.  The seduction system discusses teasing techniques, discusses the distinct line between being the "a-sexual Nice Guy" and the extreme "A$$hole".

Perhaps the most important detail for me, as always, was the initial 60 day money back guarantee. I have always stated that if someone does not stand behind their system to give you your money back, then its not worth it. This time, I was very happy that I did not have to get my money back.

The issue with Social Games comes from the fact that there is so much more information you can get from the Guy Gets Girl or Alpha Male systems.

Yes, Social Games is very well written and some of the techniques are original to the system (such as more tips on making women laugh in a sex and mature way and the times where being the muscle head macho is actually needed than the nice cool calm guy).

THE SYSTEMS DETAILS
"For most cases it takes an average of two to ten minutes to flip the right attraction switches, given that you know those switches"

Actually, according to Social Games and their dating system, there are a total of 28 of them. Do I agree with this? Yes, but I also feel their explanations are a bit basic. This does not mean it does not work. In fact the issue of emotional attachment after seduction is a perfect example of why the system is right on the money. Instead, what it means that its not in depth and complex. So if you just want to know what to do to date and seduce a woman but do not want to understand why, then Social Games dating and seduction systems are the right ones for you. I personally need more. I need to know, in an in depth reasoning as to WHY.

"Learn to make your voice so sexy that  "you can actually see their pupils dilate as you speak."
This in itself is a bit exaggerating, and once you use the system you'll understand why. But after my experience, I have seen that a mans voice does and how he speaks does change the attractiveness. But to believe that you are going to make a woman orgasmic about it is over the top.

IN THE END
Social Games is just Social Games. Guy Gets Girl and Alpha Male give you a full male dynamic system.  Guy Gets Girl and Alpha Male have their writers putting their necks and reputations on the line for their systems.

Initially the Social Games website I found a bit gimmicky with the YouTube video and all (even though it was a fun little watch). However, it  just does not make me feel comfortable enough to initially sign on or to use the system. But there was talk about the system, so I did feel I had an obligation to use it.

As always, if you visit the site and you think the system is right for you, you will more than likely not be disappointed. Plus, as always we have a 60 day money back guarantee.

But if you are interested in very good dating guide and seduction guide sites with very good ebooks, visit the Guy Gets Girl and Alpha Male dating guide and seduction systems.

THE WEBSITES:
To view more information on the dating guide and seduction systems please click the links below:

To Visit Social Games Please Click Here--> Social Games
To Visit Social Games Please Click Here-->Guy Gets Girl
To Visit Social Games Please Click Here-->Alpha Male

No comments: