Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dating Advice for Men for 2010: Become Your Own Mentor

ITS A NEW YEAR SO MAKE IT A NEW YOU!!

Happy New Year my great friends. I hope you have been having a great 2010. I myself have been having a wonderful time and I’m still getting women that are jaw dropping hot. I wanted to get a new post in now to give my slow starting friends hope when it comes to pick up hot women. You know one of the reasons I highly praise using online dating guides for dating advice and dating strategies is because you get to have something close to a dating guru at your side.


DATING MENTORS

People as good and profound such as David D' Angelo or weird and flat out odd such as Mystery (from VH1’s the Pick-Up-Artist) have made their bones in the dating and female seduction world by touting information on what it takes to go from being a no-woman having sucker to the ultimate female attracting alpha male.


THE PROBLEM WITH DAVID D' ANGELO AND MYSTERY

These men and their programs, act as virtual mentors to the poor lonely sap whose only wish is to finally pick up his first hot chick or land the girl of his dreams. The problem with these men and their dating advice and dating systems is that frankly, they are just to damn expensive.

I’m sorry but I do not believe a dating or seduction guide or technique should be close to or more than 100 dollars. This is their Achilles heel and I don’t blame them for doing this though. Until someone such as myself came along, they had no reason to give you high quality time tested dating advice at a nice price. But thanks to my work with women and the dating guides that I’ve used, I have been able to present the online eBooks that you can use which have high quality dating advice and dating guide information that is literally less than half the price of these other guys. Through my recommended dating guides, you can eventually mentor your self. Furthermore, as with every single dating guide and dating system I recommend, they all have 60 day money back guarantees.


AGAIN, WHICH DATING GUIDES AND DATING SYSTEMS ARE WORTH THEIR SALT?

As always, my list may sound redundant, but these dating systems and dating guides are my time tested, never fail dating guides for any man who wants to learn how to attract and seduce women.


MY TOP SITE: GUY GETS GIRL

2nd: Alpha Male

3rd: Social Games


WHY GUY GETS GIRL?

Guy Gets Girl is still, after two years, my favorite and most dangerous dating system to revert to. As your unofficial dating guide expert, I cannot emphasize enough the need to have this system and review it from time to time. Just this new year while I was skiing up in vail, I picked up what I would say is one of the hottest women I have had in a while. Black hair and blue eyes, similar to Megan Fox. By the way, after I laid the ground work out, she picked me up by coming up to me and kissing me right on the mouth for her “new years kiss” (HONEST TO GOD NO LIE!!!!)


BACK TO THE IDEA OF MENTORS

The bottom line is this. A mentor is someone who tells you that you are doing something wrong when trying to reach a certain goal. These books, such as the Guy Gets Girl system, is exactly this. You will read the book, then maybe read it again and then go out and test what you have read. If you fail, you will return and check the system to see where you have gone wrong. You then will make the corrections, get up off your butt and try again and succeed. Yes it is that easy. Having the Guy Gets Girl dating guide and dating system by your side will help you learn how to attract women, not by blathering a bunch of pick up lines and hoping one works, but rather by changing your entire outlook on yourself and the dating game in general. Nothing feels better than knowing that if you didn't pick up that one night, by next weekend you’ll have the tools needed to get any and every girl you want.


Check out Guy Gets Girl Yourself, Test it out for 60 days and then you tell me if I was right or not!

No comments: