Thursday, December 20, 2012



Yes I know it has been a very long time since my last post. In fact, its been over a year. I know the name of the game in blogging is blogging regularly, if not pathologically. But I didn’t create this blog just for talk smack for the sake of smack. In fact, I hope this shows you that I will only be blogging when I actually want to chat and discuss dating systems and their results.

And with that, let me give you slow starters some good news. Once you make the decision to change your life and learn what type of man it takes to attract women (pick up chicks, get laid, one night stands etc.) your life changes forever. That does not mean that getting the girl you want or being irresistible to women is easy. Especially the beginning. However, once you go through the rough part of the beginning you will simply never look back. 

Why am I discussing this with you now?

Because it has been a very long time since I began this journey and even though I’m still on the road, it’s continued to be the time of my life.  Take yesterday for example. 

I work in a business where we do a lot of international shipments. One of the managers is a hottie. A real hottie. She has a great ass and body and I’ve worked with her only a little bit. Now, I am taken. I don’t cheat (at least no woman has been hot enough to make me). But yesterday was one of those “DAMN” moments that make you feel like a million bucks. This girl is so attracted to me, she is waiting for the chance for me to be single!  The simple and subtle clues that a woman is into you are always there if you know what to look for. She always mimics my gestures and breaking the touch barrier all the time, I am the only person she wants to get a nice hug into and kisses on the cheek with... But yesterday discussing this years business, out of the blue she notices I am not wearing the ring that I wear (my grandfather’s ring but I say it reminds me of my girl...that for another story). And it’s obvious she is looking at it. She comes out of left field and asks me “Oh, how is your girlfriend?” my reply “she is how she is”, her immediate response “but you guys aren’t together anymore?” with a taste of excitement that was palpable. She saw my odd look and backtracked  “but you guys are still together, right?”.  

It was like someone had just let the air out of a balloon. Now remember this, when you are with someone,  you don’t have to cheat, you can ride high on someone else's attraction. This was why I decided to check in.

If you are at the starting point in your life and you want to learn to get the girl or just get one night stands, then start immediately. Get the necessary help you need. If you are like me and your a read, learn and try out type of person, then get a dating system or guide.  As I said before, mine were:

This doesn’t mean you have to start with these...but start! Start now. It’s important that you do it for yourself not just in attracting women but bettering yourself as a man. This is why it’s so important. I am telling you right now, the reason I came and posted was because I am at a point right now where I am looking back to where are started nearly 10 years ago and I simply cannot recognize that insecure and shy young guy. And after yesterday’s events,  I can say it’s one of the best feelings in the world. 

Till the next time Gents. Keep evolving

D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your
blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back in the future. Many thanks

Also visit my webpage - Modcloth Coupons