Friday, April 4, 2008

Dating Guides That Work: A Woman Reveals The Secrets To Dating and Seduction

Online Dating Guides and Dating Tip sites are "a dime a dozen". As I said in my initial post, my intention through this blog is to cut through the proverbial "fat" of all the dating guides not worth signing up to and narrow them down to the few that work. For a full intro, I encourage you to read my initial post from March 15, 2008.


This online dating guide is pretty original in the world of dating guides. It is a dating guide written by a woman for men. The front page has an initial introduction from Tiffany Taylor, the fem fatal who is the author of the dating guide site which is based on her exclusive "Guy Gets Girl" technique.

THERE IS A PRICE TO PAY FOR INSIDER INFORMATION
Now granted, of course she decided to charge $49.97 for her "Secret success system" so she obviously wants to profit from us who are looking for a helping hand. But, considering that the dating tips work so well the $49.97 really is worth it.

To be quite honest, for all of the dating tips you get from the dating guide it is a great bargain. Plus, remember, the great thing about this site is the 100% money back guarantee. As I said before, this is what made me jump in.

When you first start, make sure you listen to her audio introduction so you can understand where she is coming from and why she decided to create the dating guide and dating system.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Now I know from the front page it might seem like a magic formula that can transform you overnight into a modern day Casanova or heart throb; and it will give you an instant boost of both confidence and game, but the system will really begin to work as you spend more time using it.

"Women will be like putty in your hands", or so Tiffany Taylor claims about her dating guide. The truth of the matter is that they may not become "putty in your hands", but you will begin to notice the shift in power going from them to you. You will instantly be able to use certain simple situations that aren't your regular pick up seen (like a club, bar, or get-together) to begin speaking and (little by little) seducing the women of your choice.

"If you do and say certain things, women will become attracted to you. They can't help it".
Sound to good to be true? Well according to Tiffany Taylor, it's not. According to her dating guide, women have a brain that has evolved in a certain way that makes them defy logic if certain emotions are triggered.

"Looks are only 20% of what a woman is looking for"
(Thank god for this statistic!). According to the
"Guy Gets Girl" dating guide philosophy, there is truly a low threshold of physical attractiveness that women need to become interested in a man. The rest of the attraction comes for action, mannerisms and your presentation. My opinion is that looks do matter a bit more than the 20% that Tiffany Taylor states, but after seeing first hand how well the technique does work, I must say that I am one of those believers that good looks are only a slight advantage and not a true necessity.

MY EXPERIENCE
From my personal experience, I can tell you there are perhaps two more dating guides, online or other wise, that I have faith in. I will discuss those in a later post.

But the Guy Gets Girl dating guide has been worth my initial investment. My dating has increased significantly and the caliber of women has also jumped (to be honest I am happiest most of that).

I have used her "Deflection Theory" to my advantage to get some of the most beautiful women interested in me. Here five tips on looking good are something I never leave home without using. Just with these two topics my sex life has grown (plus I also use some other tips from another dating guide site that I reviewed on another post and blog).

MY OPINION AND SUGGESTION
I am an avid, "try it before you buy it person".
Listen to the intro, and read the first part of the site and then chose to try it out.
Remember Tiffany Taylor gives a 30 day 100 percent money back guarantee.


The 100% money back guarantee has always been in the back of my mind. I am pleased that I did not have to exercise that right (believe me I would of done so in a heart beat.)

If you are truly serious in turning your love life around or starting it up all together, then ask yourself these questions. "Am I willing to read a few "ebooks" to get my dating life and sex life off the ground; Do I have what it takes to go step by step and use what I learn in the real world?"

If the answer is yes, then I say the Guy Gets Girl dating guide is one dating system you need to get.

So if you are really serious about getting changing your sex life and getting the girl you really want, Click Here

If you would like to visit my blog on the John Alexander: How to Become an Alpha Male dating guide please
Click Here

Let me know how it works for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular article!
It's the little changes that make the most significant changes. Many thanks for sharing!

My weblog - click through the up coming internet page